Terms & Conditions
Effective from June 1st 2010
For more information please contact Balinese Retreat on 03 9737 0413.
- The accommodation in the Balinese Retreat brochures, advertisements and website are conducted, provided or organised (as applicable) by Balinese Retreat.
- These terms and conditions apply to all accommodation in the Balinese Retreat brochures, advertisements and website. By making a booking for accommodation, participants warrant that they have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them and all other terms and conditions referred to in the Balinese Retreat brochures, advertisements and website and these terms and conditions or as notified to them from time to time. If the booking is made through a third party, the terms and conditions of that third party also apply. Participants acknowledge that these booking terms and conditions prevail and take precedence to the extent of any inconsistency between them and any other communication (written or oral) between Balinese Retreat and the participant.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Balinese Retreat its employees, suppliers of services (other providers) exclude all warranties implied into these Booking Terms and Conditions and shall not be liable for, and the participant releases each of them from, any claim arising from:
(a) any loss or damage due to delay, cancellation or disruption howsoever caused, including but not limited to loss or damage caused by laws, regulations, acts or failures to act, demands, orders, interpositions of any government or agent thereof, acts of God, strikes, fire, flood, inclement weather, war, rebellion, terrorism, insurrection, sickness, quarantine, epidemics, theft, or any other cause in the nature of a force majeure;
- Travel insurance and trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended and advised.
FORCE MAJEURE EVENT
- Subject to clause 3 above, if there is a force majeure event which affects the participant's booked accommodation at a Balinese Retreat, then Balinese Retreat will notify the participant of its projected consequence and an estimate of the length of time over which it will prevail and may at its option offer the participant:
(a) Credit with Balinese Retreat which may be used at the same Balinese Retreat within a 12 month period from the date of issue.
PRICING & PAYMENT TERMS
(a) Unless specifically stated in the Balinese Retreat brochures, advertisements and website, all prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST.
(b) Settling your account or cancellation fees by credit card incurs a transaction fee of 1.5% for VISA or Mastercard and 3% for American Express or Diners Club. Payment by EFTPOS or cash does not attract a transaction fee.
As the retreat has been designed for couples and has inherent drowning risks children are not catered for.
- All bookings must be guaranteed at time of booking, by credit card and full payment is required on check out of accommodation.
- If unable to provide credit card details at time of booking, full prepayment is required within 24 hours of booking confirmation).
- Arrival/departure details must be supplied no later than 7 days prior to arrival (or supplied at time of booking inside 7 days of travel).
- Balinese Retreat may, at its option, cancel any booking not guaranteed by a credit card. If so, the cancellation fees specified in paragraphs below may, at Balinese Retreat's option, be payable by the participant as if the participant had cancelled the booking.
- Must be notified to the Manager in writing and forwarded by email, (if by letter a further three day allowance should be made for the postal delivery), and the notice must clearly set out the reason for the cancellation request.
- If such notice of cancellation is received by the Manager 21 days prior to date of arrival, then the deposit paid will be applied to another date which is subject to availability and terms and conditions.
No refunds will be given.
Other than in the notice period specified in condition (2) above, the deposit paid will be forfeited at the time of a cancellation notification, and the cancelled booking date will become immediately available for the public to book. Management reserves the right at its total discretion, to refund deposits less a rebooking fee of $75.00 if the cancelled booking is subsequently re-sold to another guest at the same total gross booking amount including additional services, and where the booking is for the same period of time as the cancelled booking.
(a) Under this condition, where the deposit for the accommodation has been paid by a credit card, the card holder (without further permission from the card holder) permits the manager to debit the card with the full amount of the accommodation booking less any deposit paid. A receipt will be forwarded to the card holder showing the date and amount of funds debited from the account. No shows or cancellations received within 7 days of arrival date will forfeit the deposit and will be liable to pay the full amount of the accommodation and or services booked.
Cancellation Policy applying to all bookings from June 6th 2012
Booking Policy : Cancellations or Changes are NOT permitted. Refunds are not available